My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Poor Little Girl!

Today at Preschool, Alex had a little accident. Her and a little boy crashed into each other. Alex ended up on the losing end of that one. The poor thing has a huge upper lip. Her gums were bleeding quite a bit and a tooth is loose. Alex had blood all over her shirt and pants and her teacher ended up with blood all over her pants as well. She is a sad, sad sight. 

Feel better soon, my sweet girl!



9 Comments:

Blogger sue p. said...

Oh sweet Alex....Grandma and Grandpa are so sorry for your accident. Get better soon, honey. We love you lots.
Papa and "Annie Sue"
XXXOOO

1:58 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Poor little girl! She's still so gorgeous--nothing will take that away from her.

I'm so glad you're back, Bridge!
xoxo
tt

2:49 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Poor, poor girl! She is so sweet with her sad little face. Feel better Alex!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Kim Sue said...

it took me a minute to see the lip because I was so distracted by those HUGE beautiful eyes! hope all is better soon.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

How sad with that puffy lip. Hope it doesn't damper any enthusiasm for school.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a sweet, sweet face (bruised lip and all!)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

She is gorgeous...even sad and even bruised. I hope her lip is healing!

12:56 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Oh so sad!! I am a tad behind on blogs. Hello it's Monday! Anyways, I hope she is feeling better soon by now :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Awww, that's just plain sad. She's still a cutie, though!!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home