My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alex's 1st Day of PreK

Here are a few pics of Alex's first day of PreK yesterday. Last year she went to a two day a week program, but this year it is 3 days a week. She is loving seeing all of her friends again and not having to just hang out with boring mom all day. :) 


Alex with one of her best little buddies, Lily. 



2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I can really see you in that picture of Alex. What a cute girl:)

12:01 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

What? 2 posts in one week. Go B! She is getting to be so big! Are you enjoying your few hours of bliss??

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home