My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Birthday Thanks

Thank you to everyone who made my 34th birthday such a special day. I got so many well wishes and good mail I would feel terrible if I didn't thank them properly.

My friend Julie gave me some of my favorite items from one of my favorite stores in town.


Jim's dad and stepmom gave me these great items. Love them!



My friend Tammy is letting me indulge in my chia spice lattes I love.



My parents got me this great sweater.



Kacey sent me these great calling cards with their own beautiful case. 



Thanks Donna for this great card. It made me laugh out loud. So true!!



Jim bought this Coach purse for me in Vegas. Thanks babe!



Jill made me my own personalized notecards. Thanks Jill!!!



My sister Erin sent me this great bag. It was perfect for the plane.


I feel so very humbled to receive so many wonderful things. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

11 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Ooooh love that Coach Purse and that Sweater!! Everything looks nice actually!!

I'm glad you had a good birthday!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger donna said...

LOve it all and I REALLY love your coach Purse :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Happy Belated! I hope you know I think you're cool too! Because I do! All 34 years of you:)

2:58 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Hmmm makes me want to take a stroll the coach store. Glad you had a great day!

8:06 PM  
Blogger carlo said...

what a great bday!!!!!!!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

It's great that you were celebrated with so many wonderful things.

And your trip sure looked like lots of fun.

Happy Birthday!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

What a fun birthday. It looks like you got some great gifts. I am a huge fan of bags- like shoes, you can never have enough. Great presents!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Doodle Bugs said...

Looks like you had a fabulous birthday!!!!!!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

It's nice to feel loved! That Coach purse is to die for! Nice!

4:20 PM  
Blogger annalisa said...

What fun gifts. And a trip to Vegas to top it off. I had great intentions of sending cards out to all the January birthday girls, but I've spend much of the months sick and severely lacking in motivation. So happy belated birthday!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I'm glad it was a good day filled with so many wonderful gifts!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home