My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!! I know I so badly need to update my blog, but this will have to do for today. Thought I would share a sweet picture of the kids that was taken right before we headed off to Mass on Christmas Eve. Here's hoping this is finding you in the company of your loved ones. I hope each and everyone of you have a special Christmas. 

6 Comments:

Blogger carlo said...

Oh Bridget, ADORABLE pic!

I hope your Christmas is Merry and bright and wonderful.

I can't wait to see the big update and how you celebrated...isn't it so crazy that when we have a lot to document and so much fun to write about it, is when we are too busy to really update and document as well as we want to?? Hmmmm.

Happy Day!

8:09 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

So cute. Merry Christmas to you guys!! Give me a shout tomorrow if you have a chance.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Merry Christmas Bridget! I'm glad you had a great day!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! You've got some seriously cute off spring!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Kim Sue said...

during the quiet days after the craziness, I have taken some time to myself and am surfing around. Came upon your blog by way of Natasha I believe or maybe Jill? Beautiful picture of your sweet little ones.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Doodle Bugs said...

Hope you had a fabulous Chrismtas... I see my sister has stopped by(Kim Sue).

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home