My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Christmas Card Preview

Sunday was an absolutely gorgeous day here. We decided it would be a great day to take the kids' pictures for Christmas cards. We did family ones last year but decided to just do the kids this year. Jim is a good photographer and knows our camera well, so he took the pictures. I am so excited! I think they turned out fantastic! On the card, he used Photo Shop to do some cool things with some of the pictures. You will have to wait till Christmas time to see the actual card, but I will give you a sneak preview of some of the shots we took.








14 Comments:

Blogger Natasha said...

Oh my, you got some great pics! I love the last one the best, of them holding hands. That is just too sweet. I love pics of my kids like that. I got my Christmas card pics accomplished too and am glad to have that over and done with. (Griffin wasn't exactly cooperative.)
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I finally decided that since it's MY blog I should put want I want on it!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Oh what gorgeous little kiddo's!! I just think those pictures are SO precious!! :)

4:00 PM  
Blogger donna said...

SO darn cute !
I hope i get a Christmas card :)!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wow! Awesome pictures! Your kids have grown so much since you started the blog. Great pictures!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

these photos are adorable! i'm sure your cards will be gorgeous.

6:41 AM  
Blogger carlo said...

oh the cuties! i love the pics...

very sweet and makes me realize i need to start thinking...

:)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Wow, really great pictures of some super photogenic kids! Your Christmas cards are going to be great.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim took really good pictures. Alex's dress is adorable!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

It's not hard to capture a good shot with such gorgeous subjects, but having said that, the pictures are beautiful!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh my, those are darling. It makes me want to retake ours.

1:07 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

That last photo makes your heart melt. Can't wait to get mine in the mail. Bummers you aren't all in it thought!

I ordered mine last week and will be addressing them in the car fun fun!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Wow, what gorgeous photos! Your christmas cards will turn out great. I wish we had such luck when taking our pictures. I might be using one from May just b/c everyone is looking and smiling.

12:38 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

I agree with everyone else--how can your pictures not turn out so great, when your kids are so totally gorgeous!!! Can't wait to get my card--the race is on! :)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

They are so stinkin' cute. THe pictures turned out great and I can't wait to get my card in the mail. Love Alex's dress.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home