My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Miss Alex!


Today is my little sweetheart's 3rd birthday. I know everyone says this, but really, how in the world is she three? I can't believe how much Alex has changed since her last birthday. She is such a joy to be around and is one of the funniest people I know. She loves her big brother and will not take a nap or go to bed at night without a kiss from him. What are we going to do when he starts all day kindergarten soon? Her eyes are so big and beautiful. They are a perfect combination of my and Jim's eyes. She is very outgoing and loves to play with her friends. especially her best little friend Jenna. Jim and I are so very lucky to be her parents.

Sunday night we had Jim's dad and stepmom, his brother and his wife, and my parents over for dinner and cake. Alex had so much fun opening her presents and having all of the attention on her. She is such a little ham!


This is inside joke. My child is obsessed with chocolate milk. When I saw this shirt, I knew I had to have it for her. She loves it!



What a great expression!

I hope you have a fabulous day my little princess! We love you tons!!!!

















5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Adorable little princess, you are right, she has great eyes! Your kids look so sweet. The California pictures looked great, welcome home from vacation!

1:48 PM  
Blogger donna said...

Happy B-day Alex :)

That is so wonderful that she is so close to her big brother :)

3:46 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Bridget! I've missed you! You are adorable and your little girl has grown up so much! Isn't that crazy that I can tell that from your blog?!

Your golf trip looked fabulous. What a great thing for you and Jim to do. Have you always been into golf or has it been something you've picked up recently? Pebble beach...that's fancy! You're so classy!:) I'll stop using so many exclamation points now. I feel like Mary on SYTYCD.

6:41 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

I can't believe her hair is SO blonde. What a sweetheart. Happy Birthday Alex!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

She's at such a fun age, looks like she is full of personality and is just so darn cute!

Happy Birthday, Alex!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home