My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Hope all you wonderful fathers out there had a fantastic day spending time with your loved ones. We had a nice day here. They kids slept in (yeah!), so even though I was going to get up with the kids and let Jim sleep in, I got to as well. We went to the club for some lunch pool side and then the kids swam for awhile. We had a really nice time. Last night we celebrated Father's Day with my dad. We grilled out and then opened a few gifts. My sister and her baby were visiting. It was nice to just sit and relax with everyone at home instead of some busy restaurant.

Jim-Thanks for being such a wonderful father to our kids. They adore you!! You are so caring and loving to them. I love watching you and Ryan play games together and watching you and Alex cuddle on the couch after her baths. You are the best!!

Dad- Thanks for being such a kind and giving dad. You are always so patient, even with us three girls. I can't thank you enough for all that you taught me. I love you and am so thankful that we live close to each other. Hope you had a wonderful day!

4 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Sounds like nice relaxing Father's Day. My kids slept in as well, it was nice. Which I could have some of your bbq, we are eating popcorn for dinner. Jealous?

Good to talk to you today. Hope Jim had a great Father's Day. Doug just called and says it's really pretty up there. Call me if you want more info on Cali!!

4:00 PM  
Blogger sue p. said...

Thanks for the great words - love ya...Dad

8:14 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Sleeping in is always good! And lunch out at the pool doesn't sound too bad either! What sweet words for your hubby and Dad! :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger donna said...

What a wonderful Father's day you all had! Have a great day my friend :)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home