My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, May 18, 2007

On a Break

Everything is great here. Sorry to worry some of you. I am just taking a little break from blogging. We will be back soon. Can't wait to hear what everyone has been up to. Take care!

Go Spurs Go!

Thanks Annalisa for the fab good mail! You are too sweet!

10 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Enjoy it! See you when you get back! :) :) :) lots of smily faces for YOU!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Glad to hear that all is well. I've been wondering where you've been. Looking forward to your return!

12:37 AM  
Blogger donna said...

I have been thinking about you. I am glad you are ok. Enjoy your blogging break :)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Glad all is well. Enjoy your blogging break. As you can tell I'm not a full time blogger either. I just can't do it. There's not enough time in my days to do all we do and blog too.

GO SPURS GO!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Hope all is well. Give those fingers a good rest and I look forward to seeing you back again!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

A break from blogging...oh my. Enjoy all those extra hours in your day!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I totally understand. I've been a slow blogger myself lately. I just haven't been motivated and my life has been so busy too.

Enjoy your break!! ((((HUGS))))

2:05 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

I've been wondering where you have been. I'll call you tomorrow. It seems we are playing phone tag!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Nice to get an update. Hope everything continues to go well for you!:)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

missing you!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home