My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Good Mail

Today has been a busy day and I am running out of time for a lengthy post, but I wanted to make sure I posted my good mail. It made me so happy so I wanted to make sure that I properly thanked those people.

I got my Doodlebugs order today. I went a little crazy this last time, but I have some friends' birthdays coming up and wanted to get Ryan's teachers a few things for the end of school. Her products always make me smile! Thanks Kacey! (Notice the cute mailing label)




Jenny sent me a thank you and this wonderful sticker from Chuy's. I am not a bumper sticker person but I may end up putting that sticker on my car. :) Thanks for thinking of me! Hope you ate some food for me.

Donna sent me this beautiful card with a very sweet note! You are a doll Donna!



Carlo sent this sweet card and also sent me a copy of the book "The Devil in Junior League". (Whoops, I forgot to take a picture of the book ) I can't wait to read this one. I am going to be looking for someone to pass this on to when I am done, so the 1st one to let me know, it's yours when I am done.

I am working on my 3's list for tomorrow, so watch out!

14 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Awesome good mail stash. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I was so excited and giddy that I send good mail off to someone today. I can see how it is so addictive. I loved your "bridget" card. Did you get them from Doodlebugs?

8:26 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

I really wasn't expecting you to put that on your car silly. Maybe Jim would since he is already supporting stickers these days. Hee hee.

And I was waiting to see if anyone would notice that picture of us at the restaurant. You know us too well!!

Cute stationary!!

9:43 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Bridge, Can I borrow the book when you're done?
Love the stationary--I was thrilled to see the Doodlebugs website on the return address of the envelope! I'm going to have to order some stuff from there.
I appreciate the fun mail you sent me! You are too cool!!! Love ya!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Andrea- Was it the purple card? That is from Stefanie's stationary. I found her through Jill's blog.

Trac- The book is yours. Just pass it on when you're done. :)

4:53 AM  
Blogger carlo said...

yay for buying your own good mail stash as well as getting some! kacey has some great stuff, doesn't she? glad the book arrived!

oh the 3 list will be fun. i did mine yesterday and it was fun and easy. can't wait to read yours!

5:24 AM  
Blogger donna said...

Great good mail. Have a wonderful day my friend :)

6:35 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Fun stuff! Looking forward to your 3's!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

I know, isn't Kacey's stuff the best? I placed an order today. Luci's ballet recital is approaching and I ordered the cutest foldover notes with ballet slippers from Doodlebugs. I ordered the pink and greet dot notes you got for myself! I love using her stuff as teacher gifts too. We did that for Christmas - for teachers and the bus driver.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I love those cards! They are adorable, for sure!!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

That was a huge order, so fun to see! You are wise to be planning ahead for teacher gifts, great idea.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You did get a great stash of awesome Good Mail! Lucky you! :)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yikes! Did we know that was Jax's brother Jerry before today? Today was my first day to watch in a while. Getting closer to May sweeps, stories are getting good again!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you all keep up with the good mail, but it looks like fun! I love all of the stickers and cards you got and ordered! Very cute!

3:46 PM  
Blogger donna said...

Bridget Where are you girl :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home