My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Can You Believe It!?!


This is what it looks like outside my kitchen. It is not a lot of snow, but what the heck!?! It is 3 days before Easter. It is not supposed to snow in April. It is super cold, too. I have already washed all of our winter clothes, so the kids are just going to have to layer. It better get warm here soon, or I will lose my mind! (By the way, it is still snowing and is supposed to continue tomorrow as well)

This week has been crazy because Ryan's preschool is on Spring Break. I have done a little more yelling than normal and I am not too proud of it. I need to remember that this is a holy time of year and try and be more patient with my children. Now if they could just be that way with each other.

We decorated Easter eggs the other night. The kids had great fun! Alex thought it was the best to stick her entire hand in the dye. They made quite the mess, but it was worth it.


I have received some great good mail lately.
Jill sent me this adorable thank you note. I love it!


My mom hand delivered our favorite chips and salsa. It comes from a little Mexican grocery store in Omaha. It is fabulous!!!! (Notice the price- cheap!)


Allison sent me a package full of goodies from her trip to Hawaii. How lucky am I! Thanks for thinking of me. It help to brighten this snowy day.

10 Comments:

Blogger carlo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:11 PM  
Blogger carlo said...

sorry about the delete, i am a dork sometimes!! :)

where was i?

I can believe it. girl, we have snow,too. my lovely, and formerly blooming, weeping cherry is now naked and truly weeping.

i am a little hatey about heavy coats, let alone the socks and shoes, being dug out from the depths of the closet. dang!

here is too a brighter and warmed weather pattern for all of us! :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Fun to see your Good Mail. I'm with you on chips and Salsa, yum! I can't believe it is snowing there!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Yeah, we're supposed to get rain today and it will be rain mixed with snow on Saturday and Easter Sunday! They said we might get 2-3 inches IN Denver! Yuck!!

I'm so ready for warmer weather!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Snow!! I couldn't believe my ears when you called me today. Hey, we all have our down falls--and you wouldn't want to hear my voice in the house when I yell.

Those chips and salsa look yum--I'm a bit hungry right now. Hope you guys warm up before Sunday comes.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh chips and salsa! My true vice.

Fickle Mother Nature! I'm going to come back to this picture in November when we are still hot down here.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh chips and salsa! My true vice.

Fickle Mother Nature! I'm going to come back to this picture in November when we are still hot down here.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That snow is just downright WRONG!

Sure like your Good Mail goodies though :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

We had a snow flurry earlier this week and I about died it put me in such a bad mood. I have also packed up all the kids winter clothes. They are stuck wearing capris and tee shirt and my boys are wearing shorts. Hopefully your Easter will bring Sunshine.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Snow around Easter time is grim, hopefully it will melt and warm up a bit.

I'm glad you've got good mail coming in to cheer you up. The chips and salsa look tasty.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home