My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Not Quite in the Groove

Things still feel a little crazy around here. I just don't feel like we are back to normal yet from being gone. I am still finishing the ironing and a little laundry. Now I feel like it is spring cleaning time. My garage and storage area in the basement are a wreck, as are some of my closets. I bought some organizing items today at Target so maybe that will help with the mess. Alex also got her new bedroom set yesterday, so we had to take apart her bedroom and crib. As soon as I finish the painting it, I will post pictures of her room.

I feel bad that I have not posted my good mail yet. Thanks for the stash!
Got my stationary order from Stephanie. I love it! The colors are gorgeous!


Kari sent this package full of goodies. Notice the beautiful handmade card and bookmark. There were a few more Andes mints, but I ate those right away. :)



Hannah sent me this darling thank you card. You are most welcome Hannah!


Roxanne, Lelly, Kari, and Carlo all send such thoughtful notes. I am truly blessed by all of you.


I am sad that I miss Self Portrait Tuesday. I just can't get my *&%! together. I will be back next Tuesday with a SPT post. :) Loved looking at all of your lucky charms.

12 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

WOW!!!! You got some great "good mail".:) I also need to do some more organizing and do some spring cleaning. I also want to plant some flowers.
I hope you have a wonderful day :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

I feel for you on the getting back your groove. We are still majorly jet lagged here. Hope you get lots done. Talk to you soon :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I know what you mean. I just might be back in the groove by tonight if I can get myself off the computer right now and get my newly purchased organizing containers out of the back of the car! I had to buy something to store all the winter gear in.

Can't wait to see your SPT next week!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

all you poor post spring break sufferers! I hope you find your streak as well.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm sorry you are feelin gout of your groove still. Don't worry soon you'll be back to normal. That is some great mail.

How's the foot?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

I'm so glad you got lots of good mail, you are always so thoughtful in sending things, you deserve it!

Good luck finding your groove...it can be so hard sometimes!

12:36 PM  
Blogger sue p. said...

Testing

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting back to the groove after a trip always takes a few days. I love going out of town but always hate all of the unpacking. Once you get settled and get your spring cleaning done you'll feel better:) Good luck! Look forward to seeing Alex's new room-I bet it will be adorable! I can't wait to decorate our kid's rooms someday:)

10:57 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

I just got back from a two day trip and am trying to get back in the groove too. Why does it take so long? It looks like you had a great trip to Texas. Welcome back.

4:40 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Are you feelin' groovy yet? I hope so. I am just now coming out of my funk from my trip. Hope you are having a great Sunday :)

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

That's a lot of cute good mail. I hope your foot is healing nicely. It's hard to get back in the groove after a trip. Good luck.

10:12 AM  
Blogger carlo said...

i am right there with you on the "not quite in the groove yet"

after being gone for 8 days i am so not in the groove. but i AM back to the blogging groove which is great. i missed you! loved my easter card-- so sweet!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home