My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, February 26, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes

I feel SO MUCH better today. I think I am finally on the mend. I can actually eat food without feeling nauseous and my fever is mostly gone. I did not run today, but I did go to the gym and rode the bike for awhile and lifted weights. Better than nothing. After the gym, Alex and I ran to Target, where I got some groceries (couldn't face WalMart) and some good mail items. We picked Ryan up from school and then drove through McDonalds for the kids. It was a cleaning lady day and I hate messing up my kitchen so soon. :)

I need to share the good mail I received today. Isn't it funny how the good mail always comes when you need it the most.

Natasha (North Shore Four) sent me this darling carrot ornament and a very sweet note. Thanks Natasha for making me smile!

Angie sent me a nice thank you note. So nice to hear from you. Can't wait to see you soon! Jenny sent me a great note too last week. Sorry I forgot to document it Jen!


This is what my parents and I have been working on. I helped them prime and pick out the colors and then they painted this weekend. I think it is looking really nice. Can't wait for it all to be done.

We stopped by to say hi to my parents today and caught this very sweet picture of Alex and my mom. Aren't they cute!

6 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

The room looks great! (I'll forgive you this time--hee hee.) I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better. I can't believe you went back to the gym so soon. Well, yes I can! I will call you tomorrow we can discuss 24!

6:16 PM  
Blogger donna said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. Great "GOOD MAIL"

7:40 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Good for you for going to the gym today (after being very sick!)!!!

I love the colors you are painting at your parents. It IS looking very nice!! I've just started doing some painting at my house and oh my, what a difference paint makes!! (Lots of bang for your buck!!)

And I loved the snuggly picture, very cute!!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I can't believe you are already back at the gym! What dedication. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Could you email me your addy? I must have thrown out the envelope with it on without writing it down. How embarassing:P

lucyhj4302@msn.com

8:27 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Glad you are feeling better. It is always bad when Mommy is sick.
Love the paint color. Don't rush back into too much exercising too soon. It may put you back under.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Glad you got your good mail. I finally figured out how to post as my own name (Natasha) and not as my blog title (North Shore Four) - I guess I am blogging impaired! I love your kids in Crocs pic - I was wearing Crocs in my self portrait!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home