My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Freezing!!



This is all I wanted to do today. I just wanted to stay curled up in my warm, comfy bed all day long. Not because I was tired, depressed or anything, but just because it was too freaking COLD outside. I know I have been complaining a lot about the weather lately, but come on, it was -7 degrees when I woke up this morning. It usually isn't this cold for this long and I am sick and tired of it. All right, enough of my rant.

Nothing too unusual here today. Against my better judgement, we headed out. We ran to the gym, did some errand, and then had lunch with my mom and Jim. We wanted to see Jim one last time before he left for a conference in AZ today. Ryan had a friend over during Alex's nap, so that keep him entertained. We had an early dinner and then baths. Both kids were in bed by 7pm (Ryan was looking at books, but in bed; was asleep by 7:30). My friend Julie is coming over later to watch Grey's. Should be good, although it is getting a little ER-ish. What's with Meredith getting pushed in the water? Give me a break.



Hi Daddy! We miss and love you!

4 Comments:

Blogger trayceetee said...

We're sick of the cold, too!!! That Groundhog was full of it!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

BRRR! Bundle up, get a warm comfy blanket and hit the couch for Grey's. It's pretty dang chilly here and is suppose to be in the 20's tomorrow morning. We need our hubbies home to warm us up. What is with them leaving us alone when it's so cold?

Have a good night.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

What's with all these hubbies leaving? Is there a "medical conference season" like there is a "tax season" for accountants?

Keep ranting. I know I have nothing to complain about down here, but it is too cold for me too!

Global warming my foot!

7:39 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Way good reason to stay in bed. When I went running this morning it was in the 20's. I never made it past 1 mile and walked home. I feel like an old lady. I will call you later to discuss Grey's. I bawled like a baby while watching it last night.

Cute picture of kiddos.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home