My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Jim's New FJ

Jim finally got his brand new Toyota FJ Cruiser today! It is such a cool car! I am so excited for Jim. He has worked so hard to get a new car. I always felt bad that I got a brand new car (my mini van in '04) before he did. Congrats Jim! You deserve it!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Very, Very cool. I love his Toyota jump.

3:39 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

I must say very jealous. I too love the Toyota jump. Oh, what a feelin' Jim's toyota!!

Congrats so excited for you.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My husband is green with envy! He is a big Cruiser fan. Right now he is restoring an old 1964 FJ40. To say that he loves all Cruisers is a BIG understatement!!

Congrats!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ahh, don't you love that new car smell! This is on my husband's short list for when he replaces his car later this year.

He thinks it will make him look young and hip instead of the conservative corporate drone he has turned in to (his words, not a slam from me!)

Very cool. And I love the color. Less a fan of the electric blue that I see all over the roads here. Congratulations.

5:52 AM  
Blogger annalisa said...

Sweet ride. Take advantage while he's anxious to get behind the wheel and send him on lots of errands :).

11:42 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

What a great ride!!!!!!! It is very nice.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home