My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Clifford the Big Red Dog


Tonight I took the kids to see "Clifford the Big Red Dog" performance. It was at a new performing arts theater in town that I had not been to before so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a really well done and the kids had a blast. The actors did a great job of keeping the kids actively involved by having them stand up to sing and dance. I thought Ryan might think it was for "babies", but he had a blast. I think it helped that several of his friends were their as well. Alex really got into it and kept calling out Clifford's name and clapping. I am glad that I changed my mind about going. It was well worth it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! Looks like fun, my daughter would have gone crazy for this.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

How fun!!!!!!!
My yonger son Ian would love that as well.

8:06 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

I called you yesterday during Clifford and reprimanded Jim for not attending.


Luke and Weston would have gobbled that up. You are a great mom for doing that--one adventure I have yet to do. Call me later. :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

That looks like fun. We haven't watched Clifford in a while. I don't know why. I think it's a great show.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home