My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

It's Here!

A wonderful package arrived in the mail today. I have been awaiting its delivery for a few days (the ice storm in San Antonio caused a delay) and was so excited today when the mail lady rang my doorbell with a package in her hand. I should have taken a picture of my face. The package was full of amazing goodies from my friends Jenny and Angie. Take a look.

Creamy jalapeno sauce and tortillas from Chuy's in San Antonio. It is my favorite place of all time!



Wonderful goodies from Angie. Jenny sent me a nice gift too earlier in the week. Jim wanted to invite everyone to view the "guns" show. Haha, funny boy. :)



Thanks girls! You spoil me! I am so blessed to have you both as my friends. I miss y'all tons!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I am so glad you got it. I am seriously worried you will get ill from it--hopefully that is not the case.

And yes, Jim we LOVE your guns. I wish I could touch them. HA!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice! My sister has told me that she loves you guys! I am glad you had such a great birthday!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

That's some seriously good mail!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

WHOO HOO!! It made it! I just hope it was still cold enough to eat. I seriously think Chuy's need to have a mail out or something for everyone that moves away and has no way to get this stuff.

LOVE the guns Jim!! You crack me up!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home