My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

THE Coolest Dog!



These are my sister's dogs, Coza and A.J. They are the neatest dogs! The are a bread called Rodesian Ridgebacks. They get their name from the ridge of hair on their back the stands straight up. They have done such a great job of training the dogs. They rarely bark and do not jump all over you. I would love to have one, but since we don't have a fenced in back yard and don't plan on fencing it in, it's probably not going to happen. I guess I will just have to enjoy Shannon and Craig's dogs for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

They look like statues. We want a dog (well Doug more than I). I just don't have the patience for one yet or the yard.

9:13 PM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

Merry Pink Christmas!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home