My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Photoshop Fun


I'm posting instead of Bridget. We have a friend who does some professional photography and showed me a few photoshop tricks. I had this full color picture of Alex and cropped, desaturated, and recolored portions. Check the eyes an lips.

6 Comments:

Blogger everything pink! said...

ok bridget ask me how jealous i am right now.
i have been trying to figure out my new photoshop for weeks and am giving up. i am trying to do something to my christmas card photo and it is just not happening.
it makes such difference to have someone show you a few tricks.

5:36 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Thats pretty cool. Did Jim figure that out?

9:44 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I wish I could take credit, but Jim is the one who has been playing around with the photoshop stuff. I need a couple of snow days to keep my home so I can start to figure it out.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute! That is pretty talented! Aaron has photoshop and is good at playing around with it also.

11:46 AM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Nice work, Jim! It helps to have such a beauty to work with, though, doesn't it? Happy Holidays to you all! xoxo Tracy

12:40 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Great work Jim. Alex looks so sweet in that picture.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home