My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

My New Niece!

Welcome to the world Aubrey Kenton! My sister Shannon and her husband had their first child early this morning. She was almost 7 lbs (I don't know the exact info yet). Shannon was so brave and strong, but in the end, Aubrey was stubborn (don't know where she gets it) and wouldn't turn around, so after over 2 hours of pushing, they did a C-section. Everyone is doing well. My mom is flying down today to Kansas City to see them. I am hoping to see her at Christmas. I will post a picture as soon as I get on. We love you Aubrey (and Shannon and Craig) and can't wait to met you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Congrats.....quite a week for you with a new niece and sister in law.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Congrats! That stinks having to have a C-section after laboring and oushing. Can't wait to see pictures.

12:08 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Congratulations! Are they coming back for Christmas? Now I really AM bummed about missing out on the whole family thing... Call me crazy, but I love C-Sections! ('Course, I've never gone through the agony of having to push first, so that might make a difference!)
Tell Shannon I said "Congrats" and give all three of them my love!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Yes they are planning on coming back for Christmas, but not sure if they will make it to Columbus.

5:43 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

Congrats! We are so excited for your family!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home