My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Snow in mid October



This is what we woke up to this a.m. Not much, but still, snow in the middle of October? What the heck!?! It was really cold today (42 degress) and windy. Not much fun, but by Friday, it is supposed to be back in the upper 60's (I know, you Texas girls, that still sounds cold). They say it may rain on Saturday, which would stink because Jim and I are going with friends to the Nebraska/Texas football game in Lincoln. Maybe cold would be good. We know those Texas boys can't handle the cold! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I'm freezing thinking about it! I think I would die if it was 42 here. Hopefully the Texas boys won't be too cold on Sat. hehehe

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it is snowing! I would be freezing! I don't think I could do it. I am an Arizona native though!

Enjoy the beautiful snow though! Is there enough to make a snow man yet????

8:00 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

No snowmen yet. It melted right away, to the disapointment of my son. He wanted to go play in it.

6:06 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

BRRRR. Hope you guys stay warm. I was just happy to be able to open our windows yesterday and today.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home