My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Harvest Moon Farms






Jim and I took the kids this morning to a local pumpkin patch. The kids and I went last year but didn't go down to the corn maze or the actual pumpkim patch. It was so much fun. It was the perfect fall day; a little chilly, but not too bad, and bright blue skies. The kids had so much fun. It was so nice to do something as a family. Jim has been so busy and then with Jim and I gone to Notre Dame last weekend, we haven't spend much quality time together lately. We are having some people over for the Nebraska game tonight and then are going over to some friends for an adult only Halloween party. It should be fun. Jim and I are going as pirates. I will post some pics tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. I would love to be dressed in jackets since it is October. We still have our air running!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home