My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Go Big Red!!!



We love fall in our house. It means that football season is here! We are die hard fans (are there very many people in NE that aren't?) in our house. We have been wearing our red Husker shirts all day long and been counting down the hours until kickoff. The game is at 2:30 and is on TV. We can't wait!! GO BIG RED! GO BIG RED!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Yeah, I just got it cut last week. It is so easy to style. Thanks for the compliment. :)

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend Angie would love that you guys are husker fans! She is from Nebraska and is a huge Corn Husker fan! Those pictures are all too cute:)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Where is she from Janet?

6:43 AM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Your hair is adorable and oh my GOSH you're so skinny! I've been watching you dwindle away on your pix on your blog. What are you doing? You look terrific! ('Course I'm headed in the opposite direction, but I'm not going to worry about it 'til after Baby comes! Yippee!)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home