My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Party Time!






Yesterday we had Alex's 2nd birthday party. She had so much fun being the center of attention. My parents, Jim's dad and stepmom, his brother and fiance, and the Hirschfeld's all came over for dinner and cake and ice cream. We had a really nice time. I still can't believe she is 2. Enjoy the pictures!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

How fun! I can't believe how grown up Alex looks with her long locks. I wish Maryn's hair would start growing faster, She still is sporting the "Pebbles Do".

7:06 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Darling photos. Miss you guys and your parties!!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

We miss you too!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like she had fun! I love kids! They are the greatest-I can't wait to have some:)

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home