My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Jenny!

Hope you are having a wonderful day Jenny! What a great plan to be a vacation on your birthday! Hope Doug is waiting on you hand and foot today. :) It was so nice to see you on my trip to San Antonio. Hope to make that an annual trip, at least while there are still people I know (and like) there. We are leaving for Minnesota today, but I will try and call you Jenny. Happy Birthday!!! (Sorry I don't have any cute pictures of us to add. They are on my old computer and I don't know how to get them off.)

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Your so sweet! I got your message on the road yesterday, but my phone was dead. Thanks for remembering!! Miss you B!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home