My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Confessions





Since my other friends have "confessed" to their addictions, I thought it was time for ours. We too are addicted to Diet Coke and other beverages. It is so bad that we even have an entire refridgerator in the garage reserved for drinks of all kind. Diet Coke and bottled water was on sale Memorial Day weekend and Jim went crazy. We are set for couple of weeks (maybe less :) Now if we could just get Coca Cola Light imported from Mexico. It is even better than DC. It's so good that I'm sure there are illegal substances in it.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I love the BIG case of Bud! Its probably a good thing I don't drink because I would probably be guzzling it all due to Doug being on trauma--haha.

Hey and you never can have enough drink right?

1:10 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm glad we're not alone in the dc addiction. I have always been a big soda drinker but since I did the big switch to diet during second year of residency I consume a whole heck of alot and hardly any water. I tend to only drink water when I'm working out. That is so sad!!!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am embarrassed to say that I have a stock of Capri Suns (while we are confessing). And no, we don't have any children yet. I just love bringing them to work with me. I try to drink a lot of water and the Capri Suns allow me to change it up-since I try to avoid soda. We also have a stash of liquor and since we are light weights and really don't drink much-it has lasted a while (plus we got a bunch as wedding gifts). I do try to drink a glass a wine at least a couple of times a week though-as my husband says, "it calms you down and then you are nicer to me"-I guess work can make me grumpy sometimes.

Don't feel bad about the stash of DC-all of the candy I eat makes up for the soda I don't drink.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home