My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tan lines



This may be a little weird, but I just had to show how tan my four year old is. He has a better tan than me. I know I shouldn't want to be tan any more, but I can't help it. Fat always looks beeter with a little tan. On another note, hopefully this will be the last day I have to use this crappy laptop. This one is so old and so bad. It makes doing anything on it so time consuming. Jim surprised me and ordered me a new Dell last week. They were having such a great deal (under $500 loaded) , it was hard to pass up. I am so excited!

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I am totally shocked that he bought a manufactured computer!! What happen to the ebay lets build a computer Jim?? How exciting. You will have to blog about it.

2:47 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

And what are you talking about fat looks better with a tan. You are not fat--goof. And I thought you looked pretty tan I must say.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I agree that you ar NOT fat, but I do agree with the fat looks better tan. I always feel like Ilook smaller if I have a little color to me!
I can't believe Jim didn't rebuild a laptop for you. Is he not as computer saavy lately?

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home