My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Our Trip to Horseshoe Bay, Texas






During our trip to Texas, the kids and I spent several days with Jim's mom and stepdad in Horseshoe Bay. It is a wonderful resort community 1 1/2 hours from SA and 45 minutes from Austin. We had a great time swimming at Lake LBJ, picking strawberries, riding grandma's scotter, and playing minature golf. We can't wait to see Papa and Grandma when they visit us in Nebraska in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home