My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We Still Love Our Spurs!!

Last night the San Antonio Spurs lost a heartbreaker in overtime. I felt so bad because the players looked so dejected and upset. They are such a good group of guys. We will miss watching them play. Good luck next year Spurs. Go Spurs Go!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I am glad you blogged that because I thought it was soo sad. Greg & Ang were actually at the game! Can't wait to see you tomorrow--

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home