My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sooooo tired!


This is the scene I found last night when I came out from putting my youngest chilld to sleep. Jim was so out he didn't even budge when the picture was taken and Ryan's eyes were only half open. It reminded me so much of Residency, especially Trauma months. Jim has been working really hard lately, plus we have stayed up late to watch those darn Spurs games. I so appreciate all that Jim does for me and the kids. We have such a blessed life! Thanks babe!

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Is he still wearing his work clothes?

7:48 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Yep.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home