My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


We had such a nice day. My parents and Jim's dad and stepmom came over for brunch. We had so much wonderful food it felt like Thanksgiving Day. Of course we all had to take naps after the meal. Jim and the kids got me new golf clubs a couple of weeks ago. I have played with them a few times and really like them, so much so that my sisters, dad and I bought my mom some for Mother's Day. Hope all of my mom friends out there had a great day! You all deserve it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Happy Mother's Day Bridget. Glad you had a great day. We had a fun day too. We went to church this morning then we ate just a snack for lunch, took a nap, and then Greg and the girls made us a steak dinner. It was YUMMY but, now I feel like I need to work out twice everyday this week to burn all of the calories I consumed just today!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Same here. For dinner we went to one of Jim's partner's son's graduation party and they had Chinese food. It was sooo good! I will be a the gym a lot this week.

6:51 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Look at you getting into the golf thing. You go girl! I too ate like a pig in fact to top it off, Angie brought me some peanut butter m&m's last night...uuuhhh

Looks like you had a great day, darling photo and can't wait to see you in a week!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home