My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm a little shaky at this

Okay, I don't really know what I am doing, but I guess I will learn as I go. That or I will be calling Jenny a lot with questions. The picture at the beginning is of my two children, Ryan (4 1/2) and Alexa (20 months). They are such fun kids. I really can't believe how big they have gotten. The other night we were watching old family videos. My husband and I could not believe how fast time has gone. Jenny, thanks for getting us involved in this. It is really a fun way to stay in touch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

B,
Jenny has been walking me through this whole blog thingy since I started it. She has been down at my house the last couple of nights helping me out.
I hear your makin'a San Antonio trip in a few weeks. Hopefully that deserves a Chuy's visit. Can't wait to see you.
Ang

6:30 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Warning once you catch the bug you can't stop the addiction!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home