My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Hot body contest?


Greg losing weight. Doug losing weight. Jenny and Angie showing off the bod's. I'll throw my hat in the ring. Here's a recent pic from Cabo. By the way, did you get your tickets? To the GUN SHOW! By the way, is that Jessica Simpson? Oh, it's Bridget - easy mistake.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Is that a bikini I see you in? You look great. I have to way you won the hot bod contest between you and Jim. Sorry Jim! Paybacks fromsaying mean things about my hubby!! HA HA HA HA!
I was just talking to Tracy at Fiesta Texas on Saturday about feeling like I always need to wear shorts or a skirt over my suit. I finally just took my shorts off and said if the rest of the San Antonians can wear bikinis the way they look then by golly so can I. I haven't gone without some sort of coverup EVER! Even in high school I could not bare the thought of exposing my not so perfect bod!
I'm so jealous of the beach pictures. I need a tropical vaction, SOON!

5:53 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

You look like a real hottie. I think Jim's picture is a little bit cheating since it is not really a full body shot! The beach looks gorgeous and so fun.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home