My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Our trip to San Antonio






The kids and I had such a wonderful time in SA. We got to see so many of our friends. I really made me realize how much I miss everyone. Thank you Tracy for letting us crash at you place. I know it wasn't easy having 3 extra bodies in the house. Also, thanks to Jenny, Angie, and Michelle for taking time out of your crazy schedules to hang with us at Chuy's and the barbeque. This definately will be a yearly trip.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

We loved seeing you and the kids. It was fun to go out as girls and catch up and of course CHuys was an added plus!
Sorry to hear you took home a little sicky bug. I hope we have dogded the bullet on this one.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Yeah, it was rough. Hope you all stay well.

1:41 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

It was great to see you as well. And I hope Jim had some great quiet time. I think you should be the one going to Chicago this weekend! Feel better soon!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home