My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Crazy Day!!

Today is one of those crazy mom days. We have been going nonstop since we woke up. We left the house this am at 8:45 to run a bunch of errands before I dropped Ryan off at a YMCA camp at 9:30. Then Alex and I ran to the gym for a quick hour workout. After that, we went to WalMart (my most hated place) for a few groceries. Then it was back to the park to pick Ryan up at 12:00. We came home and fed the kids quickly so I could get them down for a nap by 12:30 because we had swim lessons at 3:00. Both kids took naps today so I did have a little time to myself which was so nice. I paid some bills (not so nice) and even walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I am still trying to recover from all that bad (read: good) food that I ate in Texas. After swimming lessons we came home to relax for a bit and have supper. Then tonight at 6:30 my friend Tammy and I are taking the kids (5 of them, all under 8) to the movie Cars. Our husbands are in a skeet shooting league together, so we decided it would be nice to do something together as well. Too bad we can't stick the kids with them. I am not sure how Alex will do at the movie, but we will see. Going to the movies means my kids will get to bed a lot later than usual, but what are summers for. I also need to finish 3 loads of laundry and move a bunch of furniture because we are having the carpets cleaned tomorrow morning. Whew!! I will let you know tomorrow how it all goes. Wish me luck! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

You ambitious woman you! I say that Jim has to take the kids next while you go to the spa for a pedicure. You will have to tell me how Cars is my kids have been begging to go! Have fun

2:44 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

The movie was so cute! Ryan and I both enjoyed it.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home