My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The new pool



The country club that we belong to in to just redid its pool. The renovations have been needed for many, many years. The old pool had a ugly fence around it, the cement was cracking and breaking up, and the restrooms did not work anymore. Needless to say, it was a HUGE distraction to new/potential members. It was completed this last weekend and it is suc an improvement. The kids had a great time in the new pools today.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Too bad you didn't have a picture of the old pool. Looks like a great new/clean pool to hang out in. I'm jealous!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home