My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day!



I feel bad that I didn't get this up yesterday, but we had a family fishing trip with Jim's family. It was a really nice day to relax and hang out as a family. Jim, you are an amazing father and husband. You have made so many sacrifices so that our family can have the nice life that we have. You never complained about doing things with the family after you had just worked a 24 hour shift. It is so conforting to know that there is no place you would rather be than home with me and the kids. Thanks for all that you do for us. We would be lost without you!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Hey did you get the leak fixed??

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home