My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's here!!


I finally received my new laptop on Thursday. I was bummed because I didn't think I was going to get to use it that night since Jim had a softball game and I was afraid I would mess it up if I did anything to it. His softball game ended up getting rained out, so he was home to help me. It is sooo nice. Thanks Jim!

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

woo woo look at that new piece of electronic equipment. I must say I am jealous!

3:29 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

You look loke you're almost as tan as Ryan already! And look how blonde your hair is! I love the color--the sun's being good to you!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home