My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It was THIS big.......





On Father's Day, we went with Jim's mom and stepdad on their annual family fishing trip. The kids, Jim and I had such a great time. The fishing wasn't very good, but Ryan was the only one to catch a fish in the 1 1/2 hours on the boat and that was with his little Scooby Doo fishing pole. We got it all the up to the boat and it look like a big one, but the line broke at the last minute and we lost the fish. The look on Ryan's face was so sad. But all in all, it was a success.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

How fun!! Looks like Ryan and Alex had a blast as you guys...

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home