My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pool and Fireworks






Does it get any better than this? Going to the pool on a summer day then lighting off fireworks in the evening. Sounds like a pretty good day to me. From the looks of the pictures, I think everyone else agreed, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I am glad to see no one burned off any fingers with all those Fireworks!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

What fun. I miss shooting firecrackers(as we called them). I haven't done it in years since living in two big cities. I too am glad Jim still has his hands to work with with.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish fireworks were legal in AZ. I have put them off in California and it is so much fun! There is just something about having your own rather than just watching the big ones! Glad you guys had fun without hurting yourselves:)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home