My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

What a change!




Ryan just finished his swimming lessons for the summer. What a difference a year makes! Last year we had to stop lessons after only 3 times because he cried the ENTIRE time. It was soooo embarrassing! But not this year! He made so much progress and continues to do so each time we go swimming. Ryan will now go conpletely under water, jump off the side of the pool, float on his back, and open his eyes under water. It may not seem like much, but compared to last year, it is great. He is very disappointed that the lessons are over. Thank you Cindy and the girls. You are our heros!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I long for the day that Luke will do this, maybe he just needs to get a little older. (hey kind of like the potty thing--"mom now I am three and I can go poo on the toliet") Glad to hear he is a little fish now!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home