My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Grrrrr!

My kids are driving me crazy!!! No one is listening to me and they are running around like complete animals! I am trying to get us to church but Alex keeps messing up her hair and Ryan is refusing to put his shoes on. Okay, now that I have complained a little, I feel better and can maybe go and enjoy church.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you are going! I don't remember the last time I have been to church! You are aloud to complain-that is what the blog spot is for!:)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

B,
I'm right there with you ob that one. Isn't going to church suppose to make you feel better? I'm in a terrible mood every Sunday and by the time I get to church I am wondering why am I even there(especially when Greg's not with me). I fight the girls through the entire service and then I shuffle them off to their classes, one of which I'm the teacher of(Maci's), and am beaten up in there too. I have come to the conclusion that church is where I am suppose to be each Sunday and my kids will love and appreciate me more, later in life, for having them there each week. At least we are trying to do what's right. Don't give up.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home