My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Fun in K.C.






The kids and I just returned from visiting my sister and her husbanc in Kansas City. We had such a great time. My mom drove down with us so I didn't have to do all the driving/child care by myself. We spent time at The Plaza, which is such an amazing shopping area. The kids weren't really into shopping that day, but I did manage to hit some of my favorite stores like Banana Republic, Gymboree, and Barnes and Noble (Oh how I miss that store. Ryan and I used to spend hours there when he was little). That night for dinner we hit P.F. Chang's. It was sooooo good! The kids even loved it and they are not usually into Chinese type food. We then spend most of Thursday at Oceans of Fun (a big waterpark). Everyone had a blast, but it was really hot. My sister was a real trooper hanging with us even though she is pregnant and the heat was bothering her a little. Thanks so much Shannon and Craig for letting us crash at your house. The kids has so much fun hanging out with you both and loved playing with your dog. Plan on us doing this again soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Glad your mom decided to tag along and help! Sorry I missed your call yesterday I was on the plane. Call ya soon!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

You guys look like twins by the way with your shades on!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home