My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Shady Grove






We finally arrived at Shady Grove Resort in Rush Lake in Minnesota. It was a nice little community. They had everything that you might need from boats to grills to a gameroom. The kids had a great time playing in the lake, fishing, swimming with their cousins, and making s'mores. I thing the s'mores were my favorite. I don't know when the last time was that I made them. They were fabulous!!
We left Sunday late afternoon for home, going half way to Vermillion again. Alex had a bacterial infection in both of her eyes the entire trip but she was such a trouper, as were both kids. The were such GREAT travelers! My husband was so wonderful because he drove the entire trip. Thanks gang!! I love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Looks like you had a fun time. It is always fun to get together with family. Look like you did all of the photograghing, there isn't one single picture of you.
I love smores too. We were able to make some this past spring break when the girls and I went camping with my parents. YUMMY!!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

That's what I was saying to Jim yesterday when I was looking through the pictures. I need him to start taking the camera. The kids won't think I was around for their childhood.

7:20 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Yeah we want to see more pictures of you! Tell Jim to stop hogging the camera.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home