My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

What!!!!?????!!!!!

I have NO idea why there are 3 pictures of the same thing. I have tried to go back and delete 2 of them, but can't. I guess it will really show what I mess I have.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

That actually made me laugh B! Maybe you wanted to express that you really had a mess! Did you try going back into the edit posts to delete the other two? If not try that. Otherwise I say leave it, its pretty funny.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home