My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm a little behind




Usually I'm a fairly organized person. My house stays relatively clean, my laundry and ironing gets done, and I pay my bills on time. But lately, I cannon keep up with receipts, stubs from bills, and bank statements. I write the checks for the bills but then end up throwing all of the stubs in a drawer. It is overflowing. Also, I have a box in my basement with old statements from things in San Antonio. I decided today it was time to tackle that mess. I sure I will be shredding until next year. Hopefully I will be done by next tax time.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Maybe you could give that job to Ryan. I bet he would love helping you shred them in the machine. Oh, but of course supervised.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home