My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Happy 2nd Birthday Alex!



I can't believe our sweet little baby is 2 years old today! She brings such joy and love to our home. We can't imagine life without her!
Some of the many things we love about our Alexa Sue
*says "me me" (excuse me) whenever she burps or toots
*her long, curly hair
*says "thank you" for everything and will continue to say it until you say "you're welcome"
*loves her big brother "Ry Ry" (Ryan)
*her obsession with Blue's Clues and Elmo
*her big, beautiful eyes and long eyelashes
*how much she looks like my sister Erin
*how sweet she looks when she sucks her thumb while sleeping
*loves her "gee gee" (name for her blankie)
*her love of shoes (gets that from her Aunt Erin as well)
*how she knows at least 15 animals and the sound each of them make
*she is a joy to put to bed and hardly ever wakes at night
*she is a great sleeper (2-3 hour naps everyday and 12 hours at night)
*her tan lines
*the kisses she gives through the slats of her crib when she is being put to bed
*her hair in pig tails
*her sweet little voice

Happy Birthday our darling little girl! We hope you have a special day! We love you!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Very nice and I totally agree with you!!

-Gradnpa Mahalek

10:10 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

Happy Birthday to Alex! She has gotten so big and what a doll! I love the polka dot little attire. Too cute.

6:06 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Geez, you just about got me bawling over your favorite things about Alex. She's such a joy and a delight!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Happy Birthay Alex! Can you believe how fast our little girls grew up? She is so sweet and the polka dots are too cute. Hope she had a fun day.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is totally late-but how cute! Happy late birthday!:)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home