My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Monday, August 21, 2006

1st Day of School




Today was Ryan's first day of preschool for the 2006-2007 school year. Since he is a September birthday, this is his 3rd year of preschool, but he doesn't care. The kid has been in 3 different preschools as well (one in San Antonio and now 2 in Kearney), but it doesn't bother him. He won't know what to do when he stays in one school all of elementary school. He had a great morning, but I think he was most excited when he got to go to Burgur King after school with 2 of his friends. Alex was a little sad about him leaving, but was okay after she got to take her backpack with her. I'm sure this will be another great year for him!

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

Cute photos B! I can't believe how brown the little man is! Anyways I feel like its de ja vu looking at Ryans clothes. That looks like something Jared would totally wear! Glad he had fun and got to eat Burger King.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I totally forgot Ryan wasn't starting Kinder because of his September birthday. He'll be extra smart because of all of his preschool experience. Love that Alex had her backpack like Maryn, so cute.
Glad you all had a great first day.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable! It sounds like Ryan is very laid back and can adjust to change well-that is a very good quality to have:) Even if he is only in preschool:)

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home