My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

They're Home!


Today Jim's dad and stepmom returned from their 5 week stay in Omaha for Dan's kidney transplant, in which Sandy was the donor. They are both doing well considering all that they have been through. The kids and I made a welcome home sign for their garage door. The kids have been so excited all day. We finally got to see them this afternoon and it was so cute. Of course, I forgot to take my camera with me, but I did take a picture of the sign this a.m. when we put the sign out. We are so glad they are home safe and hope Dan continues to get stronger each day.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

So happy to hear they are home and doing well! :)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home