My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's Here!


My new camera is here! Jim bought me the new Nikon D80 Digital SLR for Christmas, our 10 year anniversary, my birthday, etc, etc. It is wonderful! It is a 10 mega-pixel camera, so it takes fantastic pictures. Now I just have to learn how to use it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SO jealous! :)

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice! I need a new camera too:) I bet you'll enjoy having it! I think it would be a little too complicated for me though- you must be good with cameras:)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I want it!! I have been dying to get a camera like that so I can take decent pictures. I'm super jealous.

1:37 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

I want one of those. Okay really for your birthday? Thats like three months away!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

You know Jim. Doesn't want me to feel too spoiled or anything. :)

7:21 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

That thing is intense! I don't feel comfortable using anything that shouldn't be dropped--believe me, we drop everything, our camera, my cell phone, etc., etc. Have fun with your new toy!!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

i got that camera a few months ago. it is so great!
you will love it.
i am definatly on the learning curve for sure.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home