My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 children, Ryan and Alexa. My husband and I are high school sweethearts who have been through college, medical school, residency, and fellowship together. He just started his practice in orthopaedic spine surgery in our home town.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Glorious Day!





I'm not sure if you can tell from the pictures or not, but today was an absolutely glorious day. The temps in the beginning of November are usually in the lower 50's, but today was 75 degress and no wind. It was beautiful! Tomorrow we actually might break records for this time of year with temps around 80 degrees. I made the kids stay outside most of the day. We made a picnic lunch and then met Jim at a park near his office for lunch. Of course, I forgot my camera, but it was such a nice time. Now since Alex woke from her nap, they have been out on the swing set and in the sand box. I just can't get over how fabulous it is today! Wish you were here to enjoy the day with us!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We are having this same kind of warm weather.
70 degrees here today. CRAZY :P

5:37 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Wow, that's amazing for Nebraska. Today it was 85 but not much of a surprise for Texas. Glad you had a beautiful day knowing what Winter will be like for you.

8:29 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Your back yard looks heavenly and it looks as though it goes on forever. Fun to have a nice day, you need it because I am sure it will be getting cold very soon. :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger trayceetee said...

Hasn't it just been fantastic? I'm loving it--though my feet aren't! :)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home